- Ok, I aknowledge that fat people are shamed for being fat, they often suffer discrimination. But if you had an ugly face you would be shamed for that as well. Where is ugly acceptance? Big ears acceptance? Big nose acceptance? Where is ugly people representation in fashion magazines?
- Well, there are things that are attractice and things that are not. Deal with it.
- Ok, if you are fat nobody is obligated to accomodate you or find you attractive. However, I do agree that people should try to be tolerant.
- Life is unfair. Grow up and deal with it.
Put your iPod (music player) on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that appear. Then tag 10 more people
1. She Ain’t You- New Hollow
2. One of the Brightest Stars- James Blunt
3. Signs- Bloc Party
4. Spirit Horse- Sea Wolf
5. SAIL- Awolnation
6. If Time is All I Have- James Blunt
7. Stripper- Soho Dolls
8. Hear Me- Imagine Dragons
9. Born to Die- Lana del Rey
10. Take on Me- A-ha
1. I’m short
2. I live in the south but I don’t have southern accent
3. I speak 3 languages
4. I have dyslexia
5. I love traveling
6. I spent 3 years of my childhood in Israel
7. I listen to strange music, most of it I heard in different tv shows.
8. I’m afraid of roller coasters, but don’t have problem with skydiving
9. I don’t like cities I prefer the suburbs
10. I like making new friends so don’t be afraid to message me :)